Are you embracing fall yet? This is my FAVORITE time of year!
Fuzzy socks & Ugg boots, apple cider & warm soups, and pumpkin everything!
My husband and I took our daughter on her first homeschool field trip with other homeschoolers to visit a pumpkin patch. It was so much fun. Live banjo music, a corn maze, a hay ride, and seeing pumpkins in their natural growing element. We each brought a pumpkin home.
I took the whole day off to just be with my family. Since I skipped the work day on Monday, I put in longer hours in my office on Tuesday. These are the intentional tradeoffs we get to make when we choose to build a business that supports our life –– instead of building a business that you have to cram your life into.
Mom Guilt & Business Growth
If you’ve ever felt guilty about being a mom and building a business, then this episode of the Lead with Love podcast is for you. We talk about getting clear on your priorities, the relationship between resilience and failure, and how to grow a sustainable community online.
In this episode, I get cozy with Dana Malstaff.
Dana is the CEO and Founder of Boss Mom. She is a mother, author, speaker, business strategist, and podcaster. She launched the Boss Mom brand with her first book Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business & Nurturing Your Family Like a Pro and has turned the brand into an international movement.
Now she has over 20,000 students in various courses and an organically grown Facebook group of over 40k that helps women all over the world raise their businesses and babies at the same time. She believes that we need to show our children that doing what we love can be financially viable.
What you'll hear (and don't want to miss!):
- Why Dana started her second podcast, Boss Dad, and the amazing realizations she has made by interviewing men
- What her support teams look like both at home and in her business
- A big mistake that Dana sees many business owners making when starting to build out a team
- What’s she’s learned about building communities and fostering relationships from her Facebook Group of over 40,000 Boss Moms
- How Dana has experienced and navigated mom guilt in her own life, and the way she’s not only moved through it, but has thrived
- Her motivation for writing her latest book, Climb Your Own Ladder, and how she’s grown as a writer since her first two books
FIND full show notes here: jadahsellner.com/170
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Play (or wherever you listen to podcasts). As you’re listening, take a screenshot, share your favorite takeaway and tag me on Instagram and Facebook with #leadwithlovepodcast.