You deserve to
love your life
How to stand in the fire (Plus my morning routine!)
Today, I’m sharing my morning routine with you along with a deeper conversation on how I’ve survived (and how you can too) when you’re in the middle of a big transition in your business + life.
In my most recent podcast episode, I talk about my morning routine and other things I do when I'm unsure of the next step to take. Here's a peek at my list, which is inspired by Hal Elrod's book, The Miracle Morning.
How do you stand in the fire before your vision becomes a reality?
If you’ve ever felt uncomfortable sitting in the unknown, but know there’s a next chapter that’s ready to unfold, this episode of the Lead with Love podcast is for you.
In this solo episode, I’ll share some practical strategies on how to move through a transition filled with uncertainty.
How to Stand in the Fire
“On the path of entrepreneurship, I do believe that you are going to stand in the fire and you're going to stand in the fire more than once.”
– JADAH SELLNER
What you'll hear (and don't want to miss!):
- Some of the big pivots that I’ve made along my journey in entrepreneurship
- The growing pains I’ve faced through business and why I’ve felt the need to shift through the discomfort
- What I consider to be the “curse” of being a visionary founder
- The 3 stages I move my clients through, and why I don’t want you to get stuck too long at any one of those stages
- What’s worked for me while I’ve been “standing in the fire”
- The need for consistency in my life and the rituals and routines that bring it to me each day
FIND full show notes here: jadahsellner.com/172
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music (or wherever you listen to podcasts). As you’re listening, take a screenshot, share your favorite takeaway and tag me on Instagram and Facebook with #leadwithlovepodcast.