We’re on day 2 of the Scale with Love™ Build Your 90-Day Business Plan (you can still join HERE), and the energy in there was so electric yesterday. We set our intention + connected to what we’d like to be celebrating 12 months from now. We call this our Champagne Moment.
There is such power in creating time and space to think, dream and plan before we take action on our ideas and business strategies.
In a society that values the go, go, go #cantstopwontstop cycle of productivity. It leaves very little time to dream and get clear on what we really want for our lives and companies.
What if we gave ourselves permission to dream?
What if we allowed ourselves to create an epic vision that seems impossible? Today, we talk about claiming the word dreamer, the importance of finding people like you, and the magic that goes behind hosting live events.
In this episode I get cozy with my friend and fellow dreamer, Giovanni Marsico.
Giovanni Marsico is the founder of Archangel, an organization and global community dedicated to supporting the growth of Superheroes: visionary leaders and mission-driven entrepreneurs who want to change the world.
The Archangel organization is designed to provide these Superheroes with the tools and resources they need to grow, and to connect them with one another for support and peer-to-peer sharing, both virtually and through immersive experiences like the annual Archangel Summit conference (which I had the opportunity to speak at sharing the stage with Seth Godin and Gary Vaynerchuck), which brings together thousands of attendees in Toronto every fall.
What you'll hear (and don't want to miss!):
- How Giovanni is promoting a world for the dreamers and visionaries
- How he focused on his mind over his heart in his previous career, and why he finally decided to pivot from real estate to hosting events for world changers
- Giovanni’s earliest experiences as an entrepreneur and how it allows him to recreate the magic with the events he now hosts
- Why this year’s Archangel Summit is for the dreamers, and why the word “dreamer” means so much to him
- His creative process for designing the experience for attendees, including how they choose the themes and speakers for each event
FIND full show notes here: jadahsellner.com/168
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Play (or wherever you listen to podcasts). As you’re listening, take a screenshot, share your favorite takeaway and tag me on Instagram and Facebook with #leadwithlovepodcast.
P.S. Day 2 of the Scale with Love™ Build Your 90-Day Business Plan is today! It's not too late to join. Sign up here: jadahsellner.com/plan