You deserve to
love your life
Owning your voice, your story, your sacred dream
Yes, Oprah’s all-time favorite guest is on the podcast today!
I am beyond excited to share today’s Lead with Love conversation with you.
I had the opportunity to see Dr. Tererai Trent speak live and she rattled my bones and broke my heart wide open to truly own my voice, my story, and my sacred dream.
I want the same for you.
If you’ve been wading back and forth between clarity and confusion as we come to the end of year, you don’t want to miss this episode.
It is full of wisdom and an invitation to step into a bigger dream that changes the world.
Dr. Trent is one of the world’s most acclaimed voices for women’s empowerment and quality education. She is the founder of Tererai Trent International, an educator and motivational speaker.
She has published two highly acclaimed children’s books and is the author of the award winning, The Awakened Woman – Remembering & Reigniting Our Sacred Dreams. Tererai serves as the president of The Awakened Woman, LLC, a company dedicated to empowering women with tools to thrive as they achieve their dreams.
“I truly believe that the awakening of women is really the healing of the world.”
– DR. TERERAI TRENT
What you'll hear (and don't want to miss!):
- Her dreams as a young child and the inspiration for her knowing that she could achieve them
- Tererai’s experiences growing up not being allowed access to education and why she feels that education is so key for current and future generations
- Why Tererai calls her 5th dream the “Sacred Dream” and how she is striving to create more education for young girls and boys worldwide
- Her favorite rituals that help her stay connected to her dreams and why she feels rituals are needed for all of us
- The journey of writing her own book and releasing her message, including the challenges she faced
FIND full show notes here: jadahsellner.com/140
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music (or wherever you listen to podcasts). As you’re listening, take a screenshot, share your favorite takeaway and tag me on Instagram and Facebook with #leadwithlovepodcast.