You deserve to
love your life
Dreaming Big: My World Domination Summit Talk (video included!)
This past summer, I had the honor of speaking at the 4th Annual World Domination Summit in Portland, Oregon. The World Domination Summit is a convention where thousands (yes, thousands!) of world-changers + dream builders come together to inspire, learn and share their own experiences in entrepreneurship and living an unconventional life focusing on three core values: community, adventure and service.
This experience was heart opening for me. I feel so thankful that I got to share my story with 3,000 other dreamers and do-ers! I walked on the stage sharing one of the most vulnerable, truth-bearing spoken word poems that I've ever written (it's the first 3 minutes of the video, so you won't miss it). I was in my zone. I felt butterflies in my belly. I felt free.
I’ve included the video for you to watch–– I’m excited to share this experience with you!
In this talk, I share the heart breaks, the broken dreams and the tough parts in my businesses as I took imperfect action to success.
In the past few years, I’ve learned a lot on my journey in love, life and entrepreneurship–but I also shared at WDS (and now with you!) what I learned on how to create a successful business and thriving community.
- Businesses try to do everything at the same time, but you can’t have authentic conversations on five different platforms, so take consistent ninja-focused action. Try one social media platform at a time.
- Always stay open to different solutions–– try everything until one things works!
- Look at building your community like dating–– court them and build trust.
- When creating connections with your community, create long-term, hyper-engaged free offers.
- Love over metrics–– Always value love and people over profits.
I believe that we encounter every lesson in life on purpose and that we can use our failures as building blocks to something greater and better.