You deserve to
love your life
Connect to what really matters…
If you’re in the U.S., you’re probably en route to gather with those who matter most to you right now. I’m in Las Vegas to be with family and eat all the mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie.
Give yourself the grace and space to release whatever didn’t get done this week. Acknowledge yourself for what did get done.
Take this time to slow down, recharge and reconnect with what really matters.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd love for you to think of 3 things that you are truly grateful for.
For me it’s…
1. My family and the pure unfiltered joy and silliness they bring to my life. They remind me to not take work so seriously and to enjoy the process.
2. My body. I know I’m sometimes hard on her for carrying extra weight (but mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie). I am so thankful that she moves me through the world to speak on stages and shake my booty in my dance class.
3. My tribe, which includes my team, the community I serve (that’s you!), and my girlfriends I get to mastermind on life, business, relationships and all. the. things. You can check out my most recent girls trip on my Instagram Story.
If you’re looking to lead with more flow, love and sustainable energy to do work that really matters to you and the world, then this episode is for you.
In episode 137 of the Lead with Love podcast, I get cozy with wellness entrepreneur and peace engineer, Briana Borten.
How to Sustain Your Energy as a Leader
“It’s not about hitting the goal for me, it’s about what the goal does for me.”
– BRIANA BORTEN
Briana inspires people to live extraordinary, healthy lives and create what they want. At age 23, she opened The Dragontree Holistic Day Spa in Portland, Oregon, which has expanded to two additional spa locations with an herbal apothecary product line.
Briana is also the creator of The Rituals for Living Dreambook, a tool to help people achieve their life dreams; the founder of a non-profit to empower women to create lives they are inspired by; and (her favorite passion project) leading transformational group energy programs with Love Rising.
What you'll hear (and don't want to miss!):
- How Briana is bringing love to the team she works with and why she feels it’s a requirement to have
- Her approach to difficult conversations and what can happen when you change the lens through which you view others
- What her daughters think of what she does and how they are affected by her work
- What gave her the confidence to start her own business at age 21 and open a new spa at 23
- The difference between sustained energy and “cheerleading” energy
FIND full show notes here: jadahsellner.com/137
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music (or wherever you listen to podcasts). As you’re listening, take a screenshot, share your favorite takeaway and tag me on Instagram and Facebook with #leadwithlovepodcast.
I'm sooooooooooo grateful for you. I appreciate your heart and attention. It means so much to me to have you in my world.
If this episode resonated with you, and you’d like to show me some love, head over to iTunes at jadahsellner.com/itunes, leave a 5-star rating and write an honest review.