Welcome to the Lead With Love Podcast!
SUBSCRIBE Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher
I’m so happy you’re here. And guess what? The podcast is finally here too!
In this short ‘n sweet intro episode of the Lead with Love podcast, I invite you into my world. I’ll share why I created this podcast, and what I feel is the real differentiator in business.
If you have a desire to use your gifts, I’ll share how you can make a difference in this world – and how this podcast will help you do that.
You’ll also hear more about who I am, what’s my mission, and how Lead With Love is part of my long-term vision.
“I believe selling is service, and I’m in the business of transformation.”
– JADAH SELLNER
What you'll hear (and don't want to miss!)
- A simple (and inspiring!) model for what it means to create human connection in an on-demand lifestyle [1:40]
- What my name means and why I now embrace it so much [4:10]
- Instead of being perfect all the time, we just have to do this [8:04]
- And much more!
Resources + links mentioned:
» Nikki Elledge Brown, creator of the Naptime Empires podcast
» Build Your Challenge – how to grow your online community + email list
»“How Did I Get Here?” Jadah's Personal Story with Nikki Elledge Brown – Episode 101
» “Loving the Process, Not the Product” with Jonathan Fields – Episode 102
- “I believe selling is service, and I’m in the business of transformation.” [3:45]
- “We don’t have to get it right, we just have to shine our light.” [8:04]
Show some love
Did you love this episode? Reviews are like warm hugs, high fives, and happy dance all in one. Leave an honest review over on Apple Podcasts.