You deserve to
love your life
Meet 3 female founders leading with love
In today’s episode of Lead with Love, I get cozy with three female founders who are choosing to lead with love in their business and lives: Meri Cherry, founder of Meri Cherry Art Studio, Julia and Megan, Co-Founders for KidArtLit and Nikki Silvestri, Founder and CEO of Soil and Shadow, Co-Founder of Live Real and former Executive Director of People's Grocery and Green for All.
Love Over Metrics
“I’m able to be a mom and an executive at the same time in the way that I want to be, and that’s the biggest win. I actually really didn’t think it was possible.”
– NIKKI SILVESTRI
I’ve personally worked with and mentored these women over the past year in the Love Over Metrics Incubator –– a mastermind and mentorship program that will help you get clear on your next steps for business growth, so you can build a company that scales your impact and serves the world without compromising your health, relationships and sanity.
In episode 124 of Lead with Love we talk about…
- What fears she had growing her business to the next level
- Some of the key wins Meri has had over the past year and a big lesson she’s learned from Love Over Metrics
- How Meri manages to balance a busy business and being a mother
Julia & Megan
- The story of how they met and whether or not they had fears around working together to build a business
- What the startup phase looked like and why building a platform first was so important for them
- Why they both decided to join Love Over Metrics and the wins they’ve had in just the last year
- Why Nikki decided to build her business leading with love first
- Her transformation into a CEO and mom, all while only working 20 hours a week
- Who Nikki feels that Love Over Metrics is really designed for
FIND full show notes here: jadahsellner.com/124
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music (or wherever you listen to podcasts). As you’re listening, take a screenshot, share your favorite takeaway and tag me on Instagram and Facebook with #leadwithlovepodcast.
I have many more stories I could share about the women in the Love Over Metrics program. If this program resonates with you, I invite you to apply now. I only open up applications once a year, so if you’re ready for guidance and support in an intimate community, learn more and apply at loveovermetrics.com.