You deserve to
love your life
5 marketing strategies & mindset tips I learned from signing up with OrangeTheory Fitness
A few weeks ago, I shared how I've been focusing on my health and vitality for quarter 2 of this year (April – June).
Even though I have a number metric around the result I'd like to achieve by the end of June, I am not attached to the outcome. I am unhooking my self worth from the results and focusing on my intention and then creating an action plan around that intention. Where in your business or life could you do the same?
In order to stay motivated (because I don’t actually love working out), I need to connect with my Why first.
1) I want to feel more energized, alive and strong. I know moving my body makes me feel this way. I also feel more confident + sexy when I’m sweating (it gives me an extra sparkle!) 😉
2) I want to increase my mental focus and clarity. When I move my body, I am able to shake up the stagnant energy from working on my computer all day, and it allows me to be a better problem solver in my business.
3) I want to play with my daughter and be a role model for her. My daughter is a high energy, super creative 9 year old. I want to stay youthful and playful for her. I want to be able to get on the floor and get in her world. I know moving my body keeps me flexible and not so crunchy and stiff.
So with my why in my back pocket, I decided to check out Orangetheory Fitness who had set up a new location in my hometown of Walnut Creek, CA.
My first impression was who is going to go into a tiny boutique studio and work out like hamsters on a wheel?! The space looked small.
My story has since changed, and I’ve become a raving fan since I signed up. The experience has given me some insights, both as a customer and as an entrepreneur.
It even inspired this Facebook live that I was so eager to do, I did it from my car, right after the workout, glistening with sweat. #chaseyoursexy
Here are the 5 marketing strategies & mindset tips I learned from joining Orangetheory:
- Consistency & follow-up matters. If your dream customer has a problem to solve and you're one of the few people solving their problem in a way that resonates with them, then don't give up on finding ways to invite them into your world.
- Effectively onboarding shows you care. It makes your dream customer feel taken care of and eliminates overwhelm and confusion.
- Tracking results and metrics help tell a better story. Numbers tell a story, and those numbers help you discern if you should ease up or increase your effort.
- People thrive with structure, efficiency and a clear path to completion. Let people know what they should expect and create an environment that allows them to thrive.
- We need social accountability. If you feel like you’ve reached a ceiling in an area of your business and life, and you are feeling stagnant in growth, it’s time to let people in and support your next level growth.
- Bonus: music makes everything better! I’m listening to some Hemi-Sync music right now to stay focused and get ‘er done. #focusedhustle
I go in more depth about my personal experience at OrangeTheory in the video, so make sure to check it out, and like it/love it/share it if it resonates with you!
Our biggest job as business owners and coaches is to get the word out about what we do and how we help. And then once people know about us, we need to help them get out the door and off the fence. Especially when you know people need you and you can help them. Selling is service, so show up and serve!
What do you think? Are there any strategies or insights that spoke to you? Leave me a comment over on the post here.