Have you ever made a super-detailed to-do list, with the 100 things that you want to do in this lifetime? Or maybe you’re just thinking about how you want to feel? Maybe with all of these long lists, you feel like you’re not doing enough, don’t have enough or you are not enough? In this very first solo episode of Lead with Love, I’m going to share how we can create more space in our daily lives and answer the question, how much do you really need to live a full life?
Tune in and listen below:
What you'll hear (and don't want to miss!)
- The powerful conversation that made me wonder what is enough [2:32]
- What really happens when we start comparing ourselves to others [3:55]
- My own “a-ha” moment around what was enough for me, and my journal entry about this [5:53]
- Why we need to be aware of our state of mind and remember to take inventory of what is good in our lives [12:28]
- What to create instead of a “to-do” list [17:43]
Resources + links mentioned:
The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
“You feel like you’re on a hamster wheel towards success, but also at the same time getting so tired and feeling like you’re burning out.” [3:30]
“Even if you don’t have everything that you want, still taking inventory of the things that you already have is so important.” [10:55]
Share your thoughts… I’d love to hear from you!
Show some love
Did you love this podcast? Leave an honest review over on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help spread the word, and I take the time to read each one.
The Lead with Love podcast is hosted by Jadah Sellner (that's me!). I help entrepreneurs build their tribes with the online program, Build Your Challenge. I'm also an author, international keynote + TEDx speaker, poet, and creator of Love Over Metrics™, a Business Growth Incubator and Mastermind for women with big ambitions and even bigger hearts. #LeadWithLove