… staying inspired
Can you believe it’s already 1/3rd of the way through April?!
What the what?! Springtime is here, and I feel like this is the perfect season for creative inspiration to flow.
I’m spending my last day in Sedona for a girls trip that I plan every few months with women I adore (Nicole Walters, Nikki Elledge Brown, and Jennifer Kem). Together we spark new ideas and overcome any resistance that may be holding us back from our next level of growth in business, family life, money and health.
After a few days of laughter, deep conversations, spa time, and adventure, I feel so replenished, nourished, and inspired.
That’s why I love my conversation in this week’s Lead with Love podcast episode. We talk about “being inspiring versus being inspired.”
Releasing Resistance & Staying Inspired
If you are looking to be inspired, feel worthy and in the flow, then this episode is for you.
I get cozy with Lana Shlafer. Lana is a life mastery expert, speaker and online course creator.
Through her videos, meditations, courses and events, Lana has helped thousands turn pain to gain, manifest miracles and master their lives. Over 20,000 people have joined her Manifesting Challenges and experienced extraordinary breakthroughs and manifestations.
Lana has been featured on television and in popular publications such as TVOne, NPR and The Huffington Post. She resides in Puerto Rico with her three kids and husband, and is working on her first book.
What you'll hear (and don't want to miss!):
- How to respond to critics and an example of when criticism touched Lana deeply
- A significant change happening in the self-growth and coaching industries
- A time in Lana’s personal life where she did push against resistance, how she realized what was happening and the action she took to correct it
- The powerful exercises that Lana does using her clients’ life experiences and why she does them
- Why she says that givers are some of the most selfish people in the world
- Lana’s routines for staying in the flow and feeding her soul in order to manifest miracles in her life
P.S. Are you running your own successful business, and you're ready to unlock that next level of growth and joy? In May 2019, I have one spot available for my one-on-one Lead with Love® Mentorship program. Let's explore the possibilities together. Apply here.