Are you ready to reach your next level of success and follow your true calling? If you’ve been facing resistance, procrastination, self-doubt around a big dream that’s brewing in your belly, then episode 144 of the Lead with Love podcast is for you.
In today’s conversation, I get cozy with Dr. Shannon Irvine. She’s an Entrepreneur, High Achievement Mentor, Host of the Epic Success Podcast and Philanthropist.
She has a Ph.D. in Neuro-Psychology and helps her clients “neuro-hack” their success by harnessing the power of the brain to hardwire productivity, goal attainment, and high performance mindset mastery.
Through her courses, programs, and podcast, her clients learn the power of neuroachievement™ — her process for shifting how to think, act, and grow, so you can achieve anything you desire and delete anything that’s holding you back.
In this episode you’ll learn why our brains keep us stuck and how to retrain your thoughts so you can get what you want in life.
Tune in and listen below:
What you'll hear (and don't want to miss!)
- The role that generosity has played in each of Shannon’s businesses [5:53]
- How she made her first dollar as an entrepreneur and the way that the entrepreneurial seed was planted in her during high school [6:28]
- Why connection (and customizing services for someone’s needs) matters [10:49]
- The doubts, insecurities and fears Shannon faced as she was building her first business and the valuable lessons she took from the experience [11:58]
- A breakdown moment for her and how she realized that she had been making performance determine her worth [18:20]
- How Shannon was able to shift the deep-seeded beliefs in her own mind [29:17]
- What the timeline looks like for rewiring your subconscious using her process [40:31]
- Tools she uses to help her operate from her natural state [43:43]
- A takeaway that will help you build your life from the inside out [46:58]
- Shannon’s advice for people looking to dream bigger [48:18]
- How she overcame resistance to start her own podcast and ways you can use her strategies too [52:33]
Resources + links mentioned:
Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
“Nothing lights me up more in this world than seeing entrepreneurs step into their genius, step into what they are called to do and go out and serve the people that they were called to serve.” [5:18]
“We’re meant to be individuals and to be different. God made us that way and I believe there is a story inside every single person that is waiting to get out.” [11:02]
“We really are capable of so much more than we realize.” [14:41]
“To me it’s one of the biggest lies that has ever existed, that your performance gives you value.” [21:05]
“That is the common thing I saw with my mentors; this deep belief that it is absolutely going to happen, even though there was no evidence that it was possible yet.” [27:43]
“We are the creators of our thoughts. Our thoughts don’t just happen, we create them. We have full control over that process for ourselves.” [44:59]
Share your thoughts… I’d love to hear from you!
Show some love
Did you love this podcast? Leave an honest review over on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help spread the word, and I take the time to read each one.
The Lead with Love podcast is hosted by Jadah Sellner (that's me!). I help entrepreneurs build their tribes with the online program, Build Your Challenge. I'm also an author, international keynote + TEDx speaker, poet, and creator of Love Over Metrics™, a Business Growth Incubator and Mastermind for women with big ambitions and even bigger hearts. #LeadWithLove
P.S. FREE gift for you: Get the 5-Step Challenge Roadmap here, so you can grow your tribe in a fun + simple way.