Have you ever considered writing a book?
If you’re anything like me, you love to peek behind the scenes of how books are created.
Today’s conversation is a unique one because I talk about my book writing process with my friend and book coach, Azul Terronez.
We talk about my mindset, fears, and the uncertainty that comes along with discovering what the book will actually be about.
One thing that I have done this year is to make the book a priority. And I knew the only way that I could do that is to not just put time into it, but also put money on the line by having someone that I trust with my heart and my stories to actually hold me accountable to getting it done.
Oftentimes we say something is a priority, but then we’re not taking any action to actually make it happen.
“I think most book writers, or people who want to write a book, spend more time worrying and more time thinking about writing than they do writing.” – Azul Terronez
I’ve been talking about this book that’s been brewing in my heart for many years, and it’s why I said no to the 2nd book deal that was presented to me when I was still with Simple Green Smoothies.
I didn’t want to write another recipe book or health based book because I knew I had something else in my heart that I wanted to share. And I didn’t know exactly what that was.
What you'll hear (and don't want to miss!):
- The two distinct paths you can take in the book writing process
- The way that building a timeline of your life can be used to build a more impactful book
- A way to reframe how you look at the chapters of a book
- One huge myth that exists around writing a book
- What a good book should make readers say once they’re finished it
- What’s next for me in the book writing process and the biggest fears I still have around it
FIND full show notes here: jadahsellner.com/156