In this episode, my good friend Nikki Elledge Brown flips the script and interviews me! I share my vision of Lead with Love, how community and connection have always been a part of my life, and how we can all operate in a different way to pursue our own dreams.
Tune in and listen below
What you'll hear (and don't want to miss!)
- How Jadah’s entrepreneurial journey started and the various pivots that brought her to the current season of her life [7:25]
- Why you still need to watch your numbers closely, even when leading with love [9:00]
- The experience that opened Jadah’s eyes to the unlimited possibilities available online and how it lead to the amazing success of her first online business [19:15]
- How Jadah learned the power of saying “No”, having focus and waiting for a time that feels right [40:10]
- Why she’s so excited to be starting a podcast now and how she decided to use this medium [46:18]
- Ways to blend life and business while fully expressing yourself [48:55]
- Jadah’s mission in life and the role that human connection will play [54:10]
Resources + links mentioned:
Jadah's TEDx Talk in Santo Domingo – Video coming soon!
“I’m not afraid to try, try and try again. I don’t think everyone always has that stamina to kind of stay in and keep trying for something that they really, really want.” [16:11]
“It was love over metrics and building that community — I was just going to add as much value and love up on these people as much as possible.” [31:30]
“I believe that selling is a service, and it’s a disservice to not share this thing that might change some people’s lives.” [37:45]
“I am a verbal processor and I do believe that there is power in my voice and just speaking my truth.” [46:18]
“I have everything that I need, so anything else is just like a cherry on top.” [53:55]
Share your thoughts… I’d love to hear from you!
Show some love
Did you love this podcast? Leave an honest review over on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help spread the word, and I take the time to read each one.
The Lead with Love podcast is hosted by Jadah Sellner (that's me!). I help entrepreneurs build their tribes with the online program, Build Your Challenge. I'm also an author, international keynote + TEDx speaker, poet, and creator of Love Over Metrics™, a Business Growth Incubator and Mastermind for women with big ambitions and even bigger hearts. #LeadWithLove